THURSDAY TEEN ART STUDIO
This class is 4 weeks     October 4, October 18, November 1, November 15   Cost $100.00
S2-152DP: DRAWING FOR PORTFOLIO
Thursdays, 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
This series of 4 drawing workshops would emphasize skill building in a fun, supportive environment that also reflects postsecondary entrance requirements. This would include observational drawing skills for both the live model and still life: rendering of form, light quality, illusion of depth and quality of line and mark making. Students would explore and experiment with a variety of media and range of compositions to learn how to not merely duplicate what is in front of them but to develop a personal expressive style. Using peer and teacher critiques, students would practice presenting their final drawings to others in a safe, supportive environment. This workshop includes 2 model and 2 still life sessions.
In the event that the required number of registrants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the class up to one day prior to the starting date.
Student withdrawals, 7 days prior to class start, will be subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
Payments for classes cancelled by the OAS will be fully refunded.
Please note: Due to the nature of our operation there will be absolutely no refunds given one week before the starting date of a class.
All withdrawals must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
The Fine Print :
- When you signup online you will receive a class confirmation emailed to you
- Registrations must be received a minimum of one week prior to class start
- Start dates are estimates only and may be subject to change.
- All students have the right to learn in a positive and creative environment. If any student disrupts the learning of others, or is disrespectful towards others, he or she will be given one warning by the instructor. In the case of a child the parent/guardian will be notified in writing by the program coordinator. Failure to correct the disruptive behaviour will result in the student's removal from the course with no reimbursement of fees.
- Payment must accompany registration. You may pay for your classes and workshops through our secure payment gateway. These are secured transactions and your credit card information is never stored. If you wish, you may ask to have a Paypal invoice sent to you.
One of the very best presents you can give someone is the chance for them to spend happy hours exploring their creativity. Drawing and painting, we all benefit from being able to express ourselves.
Gift certificates are valid for two years from the date of purchase and can be redeemed for a class offered by the OAS. Classes are filled on a first-come basis.
The OAS is a registered Canadian charitable organization.
We are wheelchair accessible.