Photography and IPad Digital Art
310A: IPAD DIGITAL ART
Level 1 to 2
Instructor: Judy Mayer-Grieve
Wednesdays, 1pm to 4pm
This class is 4 weeks beginning April 5
Non Members cost $100.00 Members cost $85.00
Open the door to a new world of artistic exploration and unleash your creativity you learn to use your IPad as your canvas. Judy will begin with an introductory assignment to teach you basic IPad techniques, and then en-courage you to expand your creative potential with ArtStudio using your personal choice of artistic reference. Learn how to draw, paint, layer, and so much more. Explore this new artistic medium and create outstanding digital art. Art Studio is an app that can be downloaded from the app store for $6.99 (do not use the free version). Students must bring their own fully charged iPads, stylus and have Art Studio downloaded on their IPad ready to create.
Sorry class unavailable
In the event that the required number of registrants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the class up to one day prior to the starting date.
Student withdrawals, 7 days prior to class start, will be subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
Payments for classes cancelled by the OAS will be fully refunded.
Please note: Due to the nature of our operation there will be absolutely no refunds given one week before the starting date of a class.
All withdrawals must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print :
- When you signup online you will receive a class confirmation emailed to you
- Registrations must be received a minimum of one week prior to class start
- Adult classes are geared to ages 18+.
- Adult students provide their own supplies.
- Please note that NO turpentine/linseed oil based solvents will be permitted. Oil painters must clean their brushes with vegetable oil or soap & water. Alternately, water-based oil paints are available at all art suppliers.
- Start dates are estimates only and may be subject to change.
- All students have the right to learn in a positive and creative environment. If any student disrupts the learning of others, or is disrespectful towards others, he or she will be given one warning by the instructor. In the case of a child the parent/guardian will be notified in writing by the program coordinator. Failure to correct the disruptive behaviour will result in the student's removal from the course with no reimbursement of fees.
- The OAS does not offer make-up classes for students who are unable to attend scheduled classes.
- Payment must accompany registration. You may pay for your classes and workshops through our secure payment gateway. These are secured transactions and your credit card information is never stored. If you wish, you may ask to have a Paypal invoice sent to you.
- Weather-related closures will be posted on the front page of our website under the “What's Happening Now at OAS” header before the start of class.
Gift Certificates :
Give your friends and loved ones something special Gift certificates are available at the OAS and may be applied to a class or workshop of choice. We have many popular classes, so encourage early sign ups.
Gift certificates are valid for two years from the date of purchase and can be redeemed for a class or workshop offered by the OAS, either onsite or offsite.
If the class/workshop is cancelled by the OAS for any reason, the Gift Certificate is still valid with its original expiry date.
Classes/workshops are filled on a first-come basis.
The OAS is a registered Canadian charitable organization.
We are wheelchair accessible.