Studio 1: Afternoon Art Classes for artists 7 to 13
6 classes Costs $155.00 includes all professional materials
Classes Saturday, April 7 to May 12
S1-341CAA: PROFESSIONAL PAINTING AND DRAWING CLASSES
Instructor Julie Wurtele
1pm to 2:30 pm
This wildly popular art class for artists’ age 7 to 13, encourages them to explore their own unique self-expression. Each week Julie will focus on a variety of inspiring artistic exercises and projects. Young artists will learn the foundations needed to create beautiful drawings and paintings. They will learn to develop the visions they hold within and create artwork that combines direct observation and imaginative processes. This is a professional, high quality, fine art program, applied in ways that young children can relate to.
Attending Children’s Classes:
Children who may be slightly older than the 7 to 13 age range may attend children’s class provided they understand that they are in a class with much younger children. We discourage parents from enrolling children younger than 7, as we have found it seldom meets the needs of the child, instructor or other students.
In the event that the required number of registrants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the class up to one day prior to the starting date.
Student withdrawals, 7 days prior to class start, will be subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
Payments for classes cancelled by the OAS will be fully refunded.
Please note: Due to the nature of our operation there will be absolutely no refunds given one week before the starting date of a class.
All withdrawals must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print :
- When you signup online you will receive a class confirmation emailed to you
- Registrations must be received a minimum of one week prior to class start
- Start dates are estimates only and may be subject to change.
- All students have the right to learn in a positive and creative environment. If any student disrupts the learning of others, or is disrespectful towards others, he or she will be given one warning by the instructor. In the case of a child the parent/guardian will be notified in writing by the program coordinator. Failure to correct the disruptive behaviour will result in the student's removal from the course with no reimbursement of fees.
- Payment must accompany registration. You may pay for your classes and workshops through our secure payment gateway. These are secured transactions and your credit card information is never stored. If you wish, you may ask to have a Paypal invoice sent to you.
One of the very best presents you can give someone is the chance for them to spend happy hours exploring their creativity. Drawing or painting, we all benefit from being able to express ourselves.
Gift certificates are valid for two years from the date of purchase and can be redeemed for a class offered by the OAS. If the class is cancelled by the OAS for any reason, the Gift Certificate is still valid with its original expiry date. Classes are filled on a first-come basis.
The OAS is a registered Canadian charitable organization.
We are wheelchair accessible.